Machine Learning Introduction Supervised & Unsupervised Support
Vector Machine (SVM) Technique & Optimization KNN & Genetic
Algorith Neural Network Fuzzy Logic & Naive Bayes
Why we use ML?
How & Where we use it?
Basic to Advance
Visualize And Understand With
About this course: Machine learning is the science of getting computers to act without being explicitly programmed. In the past decade, machine learning has given us self-driving cars, practical speech recognition, effective web search, and a vastly improved understanding of the human genome. Machine learning is so pervasive today that you probably use it dozens of times a day without knowing it. Many researchers also think it is the best way to make progress towards human-level AI. In this class, you will learn about the most effective machine learning techniques, and gain practice implementing them and getting them to work for yourself. More importantly, you’ll learn about not only the theoretical underpinnings of learning, but also gain the practical know-how needed to quickly and powerfully apply these techniques to new problems. Finally, you’ll learn about some of Silicon Valley’s best practices in innovation as it pertains to machine learning and AI.
This course provides a broad introduction to machine learning, datamining, and statistical pattern recognition. Topics include: (i) Supervised learning (parametric/non-parametric algorithms, support vector machines, kernels, neural networks). (ii) Unsupervised learning (clustering, dimensionality reduction, recommender systems, deep learning). (iii) Best practices in machine learning (bias/variance theory; innovation process in machine learning and AI).
The course will also draw from numerous case studies and applications, so that you’ll also learn how to apply learning algorithms to building smart robots (perception, control), text understanding (web search, anti-spam), computer vision, medical informatics, audio, database mining, and other areas.
DURATION : EVERY SUNDAY 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Machine Learning Benefits
- Exposure to Ethical Hacking the latest tools and methods being used by cyber criminals & terrorists and how ethical Hackers can fight them.
- How attacks bypass your second step verification security of email within seconds.
- Reset Windows admin password (Include Window 7,8,10) within second with the help of guest account without any softwares.
- Some most live shocking cases solved by DHS Informatics team.
- Career guidance and scope of cyber security by experienced faculty.
ELIGIBILITY FOR MACHINE LEARNING
Group of 5 – 5% Discount
Group of 10 – 10% Discount
Who Could Attend ?
- Any person with basic knowledge on computer and interest towards Machine Learning / EEE, CSE, ISE,ECE can attend this workshop.
- Any Engineering student of any year and any branch is eligible for this workshop.
- College teaching staff & faculties and workshop coordinators.
Why Learn Machine Learning workshop From DHS Informatics ?
- Experienced and qualified Machine learning workshop Trainers
- Cyber Advisor to CBI, Cyber Cell, DRDO, NIA and several other government departments
- Vast experience of solving Public and Private Cyber Cases
- Assisted Law Enforcement officers of CBI,IB,NIA,Cyber Cell Delhi,MP,UP,UK,Nepal,Malaysian, Govt, Sri-Lanka CID etc.
- We believe that knowledge grows only when it is shared.
- DHS Informatics is one of the organisation dedicated to Information Security And Computer Forensics
- Self Prepared Cyber Security Cell And R&D Lab for Research Purpose