A workshop on “ANDROID APPLICATION DEVELOPEMENT” presented by DHS Informatics
Learn to develop applications in the latest operating system with practical implementation and begin managing g your own cool applications like a professional at this workshop. Attendees will be provided with instructions to build and manage new cool applications. What’s more you can even sell out these application and earn good money.!
A live speaker and instructor are available to answer questions during this 2 day workshop.
Let a trained professional show you how to create and manage Android Applications. Upon completion attendees will get a certificate of participation from DHS Informatics™ Technologies.
WORKSHOP DURATION : 2 DAYS (14 HOURS)
- Introduction to Android Technology.
- Introduction to Android SDK
- How to install Android Plug in
- Advantages & Disadvantages
- Why XML
- Android Installation
- Hello Program
- Designing of Application
PROJECT TO BE COVERED
- Phone Call
- Simple registration and login app like as Facebook
- Audio Recorder App
- Music Player App
- Flash Light Torch App
TOOL KIT COMPONENTS
- Students will get “SI-Android Tools Kit” free of cost.
- Android Development E-Book will also be provided to the students during the workshop.
PREREQUISITE FOR WORKSHOP
- Knowledge about C / Java programming techniques.
- Passion to learn new creative things.
- Having basic knowledge of Web & Internet.
Who Could Attend ?
College students seeking career in Mobile (Android) Industry.
Person having interest in Android Technology.
Education Faculty & Staff.
Students from any branch can attend the workshop.
Why Learn From DHS Informatics ?
Experienced and qualified cyber security trainers
Cyber Advisor to CBI, Cyber Cell, DRDO, NIA and several other government departments
Vast experience of solving Public and Private Cyber Cases
Assisted Law Enforcement officers of CBI,IB,NIA,Cyber Cell Delhi,MP,UP,UK,Nepal,Malaysian, Govt, Sri-Lanka CID etc.
We believe that knowledge grows only when it is shared.
DHS Informatics is one of the organisation dedicated to Information Security And Computer Forensics
Self Prepared Cyber Security Cell And R&D Lab for Research Purpose